Coffee Musings Under the Maple Tree (Part 32) - Reflections of Dharmazeus

 


Coffee Musings Under the Maple Tree

(Part 32)

Reflections of Dharmazeus

 

Sometimes it only takes a cup of good freshly brewed coffee to remove toxic thoughts bothering your mind and heart, especially when you share that coffee moment with your special someone, a special friend.

 

I am not saying goodbye because I value you so much that I really do not want to see you go. But because I love you so dearly that I want you to be happy even if that would mean that we need to part. Thank you for everything. I wish you happiness and joy.

 

The day seems to be very promising. With a freshly brewed coffee, my day will only welcome all positivity and anything that will make me smile. Hopefully, I bring good vibes and smiles to others as well.

 

What a beautiful day. Awesome actually. Having conversations with special people surely made the day productive, heart-warming. More so, having chatted with one’s significant friend. Great indeed to have loving people who surround you. Love is shared.

 

I really wish that our love lasts forever. That when things get tough, no one will give up, instead, we’ll fix things up. No one will walk away. We’ll work things out together. It will always be You and me.

 

Painful they may be what matters most is we learn the lessons from the hurtful past.

 

If only we could share our favorite freshly brewed coffee together every day, then each day would have been always complete. But with your daily messages checking how I am doing is enough to make me feel that you truly value and love me dearly.



You are indeed amazing. I thank God for giving me the gift of your special friendship. You never miss a day without asking how I am doing. You light up my day with your all-day regular messages. You are awesome. Thank you.

 

You’ll never know unless you try. It may be a win or a loss, no one knows. The fear of being hurt again will remain until you open up to the possibility of being loved and loving again. Life may be a gamble, but love is never a game.

 

Love tires us not. But the pain that the person we love gives us makes us weak. We walk away not because we stopped loving but the weight of the rejection has become unbearable.

 

A day shared with your beloved is a day filled with love.

 

 It is full of affection and inexplicable intimacy. There is joy despite life’s challenges. Value every chance, every moment you spend with your special someone, your beloved.

 

If the person you have special feelings for stays despite knowing your idiosyncrasies, then that person must have special feelings towards you as well. Could it be love? Maybe.

 

Such a lovely day. Welcome the new morn with a smile and a heart full of love and forgiveness to people who need them the most. Fill this day with kindness. Share God’s blessings and love and greet others: “Have a great day.”

 

I flew as high as I could. I may not have reached the height that I dreamt of reaching but I was able to go as high as I could with the best efforts that I could master under the conditions I found myself in. I tried my best. And I am still trying to be better.

 

Like the water that keeps on rushing back to shore, true love continues to haunt you no matter how you tried to deny it exists.

 


Acknowledgments:

·        https://www.superiorwallpapers.com/coffee/heart-in-the-coffee-good-morning

·        https://www.westend61.de/en/imageView/MINF04102/two-people-seated-at-a-table-drinking-coffee-viewed-from-above

·        https://www.pexels.com/photo/aerial-view-photography-of-ocean-1249586/

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DELAYED “FLIGHT”: It’s All God’s Plan

Silence is Golden

CALLED TO BE HEALERS TO ONE ANOTHER