Coffee Musings Under the Maple Tree (Part 28) - Reflections of Dharmazeus

 


Coffee Musings Under the Maple Tree

(Part 28)

Reflections of Dharmazeus

 

The night is nigh. The stars are high. The moon reflects it shadow on thine. My love for you shall reflect in your dreams. I sleep tonight with you in my heart whispering “I love you” eternally true.

 

It goes to say that the Church needs to be responsive to the signs of the time … to live the signs of the time. The Church needs to be RELEVANT while maintaining true to Her essence. And what is Her essence? That the life of the Church is TO WITNESS THE GOSPEL OF JESUS THAT IS ROOTED IN LOVE. A love act must go beyond canon law. Remember what Christ said: Sabbath was made for man, not man for Sabbath. (Mark 2:27)

 

Thank you for bringing back –

·        HOPE in my depressive mind set.

·        JOY in my lonesome feelings.

·        LOVE in my broken tearful heart.

Thank you for loving me and embracing all that I am despite the parameters we both have to live and deal with. I love you very dearly.

 

Maybe this time? I don’t know. I don’t think so. The wound was so deep. The time to heal isn’t over yet. Besides, someone special is here now giving all the love and care needed to move on…to love again. Someone deserving of the love I give and the affection I offer. Someone who reciprocates and more. Someone despite some complications is still able to make me feel that I am loved dearly and tenderly. Maybe this time, it’s the love that’s meant for me to receive and to reciprocate.

 

I went o bed with you in my mind and in my heart. In the middle of the night, I woke up still thinking of you and I got this thought, feeling so sad: Will you know that you are in my heart and in my mind every time and every moment of my life? If tomorrow never comes, will you know that I love you very dearly and sincerely?

 


Jesus refused to succumb to temptation. Finding strength in the words of the Scripture, He fought the devil’s attempts to take Him to his side. We are reminded that there is power in the Word of God to fight our own evils and not give in to sin. We only have to ask for strength from God through His Word to remain faithful to Him. PRAY. KEEP THE FAITH.

 

As I long for coffee everyday because it perks me up and be more alert and alive during the day, I wish to be with you all day long, every minute and every second, sharing our stories with love over a cup of our favorite coffee. I miss you. I love you.

 

The night is here, and the stars are out to flicker and give light on the sky. Mahal, you are my star that lights up not only my nights but all my days. With your daily messages of care and affection, my life has brightened up again. You are my joy. You are my strength. You are my inspiration. I will see you soon. Goodnight. I love you very dearly.

 

It's ok to treat someone special in your life. Just never forget to do the same to yourself. You cannot give what you do not have. The importance you give to yourself is the foundation and source of what you share. How you treat others reflects yourself. Mirror the love inside you. You love others as you love yourself.

 

You are the reason why I wake up in the morning already full of energy. Your love is my sunshine. Your smile is my inspiration to make my day better than yesterday. The day will surely be a fulfilling one because I know that you are here to love me. I love you. Good morning.


 

Acknowledgement:

·      https://wallpapercave.com/coffee-laptop-wallpapers

·    http://whisper.sh/whisper/050e17f43ab5dc7830073d9ac536c059e43cb/If-tomorrow-never-comesWould-you-know-how-much-I-love-you

·     https://www.freshmorningquotes.com/20-beautiful-good-morning-quotes-for-her/

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE SOUND OF SILENCE

FORGIVENESS: an Act of Love

It’s OK not to be OK