Coffee Musings Under the Maple Tree (Part 24): Reflections of Dharmazeus

 


Coffee Musings Under the Maple Tree

(Part 24)

Reflections of Dharmazeus


Still trying to search for your footsteps even through my memory. Apparently though, they’ve been swept away like the waves touching the shore. Footsteps in the sand gone forever.

At a far distant shore, in the vastness of the sea, I searched for you. Even in the recesses of my memory, you were nowhere to be found. I tried to find you, even chased you when you silently walked away. Today, I will just patiently wait. Sabr. Until you learn to forgive and reach out again.

If you wait for the storm to pass, you’ll just feel awful and pained. Learn to dance in the rain and life will be more kind and fun. Rainbow will be more colorful than it already is. Smile. Be happy.

Nothing is over until God says it is. We can only let go that which God destined us to do so. We are at God’s mercy and direction. He alone knows what is best for us. Trust. Believe. Patience. Pray. Keep the faith.

It hurts deeply because you loved deeply. Only the one who sincerely and truly loved and cared for could feel the immense pain resulting from a broken heart. Yet, the one we loved the most and got hurt more intensely is the one who always forgives. We forgive because we love.

As I journey through life, I promised not to be derailed nor stopped from doing what I do best simply because I was hurt by my yesterday. My name speaks of who I am a great and perpetual lover. So, though the past pained me, I will continue to love and care. Because that’s who I am and that’s what I do best.

Lasa, drinking coffee has never been the same since I met you. Now that you walked away without a word, coffee has never been so bitter. Just the same, I still love coffee as someone new has made it taste sweeter and the aroma better than it has ever been.


Coffee slowly drips as it purifies itself to make an outstanding aroma and flavor. Our love grows the same way as we slowly get to know each other and grow in mutual care and understanding of our individuality and complementarity.

Coffee made to perfection. Slowly and deliberately, every step is a way to enhance the flavor and aroma of a perfect java. Just like what we have now. Slowly we get to know each other as we communicate. Every simple message of “hello” and “how are you” deepens the special bond that is developing between our hearts.

The process to produce a gourmet espresso reminds me of the dynamics by which a true love relationship undergoes – conscious, definitive, measured, careful steps to know one another’s person to better embrace each other’s true identity.

 


Acknowledgments:

·        https://www.pinterest.com/pin/young-woman-using-smart-phone-and-laptop-with-cup-of-coffee-at-home-with-copy-space--827255025298830365/

·        https://vinyl4decor.com/store/KW131-Love-always-and-forever-p7746548

·        https://www.staradvertiser.com/2024/01/25/editorial/off-the-news/off-the-news-cool-science-helps-settle-kona-bean-lawsuit/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DELAYED “FLIGHT”: It’s All God’s Plan

Silence is Golden

CALLED TO BE HEALERS TO ONE ANOTHER