Coffee Musings Under the Maple Tree (Part 29) - Reflections of Dharmazeus

 


Coffee Musings Under the Maple Tree

(Part 29)

Reflections of Dharmazeus

 

Today is another opportunity to be the best person that you can be. To be more loving than yesterday. To smile a lot more than what you did before. Take the chance and go for it. Not everyone is blessed with the same privilege.

 

That day you decided to walk away, I was devastated, and it became the most unfortunate day of my life. I tried to chase you hoping that we can still fix things up, but you remained deaf to my pleadings and insensitive to my feelings. I got tired. I lost my voice calling you’re your name. The experience made me realize one of the biggest lessons of my life. That I will love myself first before I will pour my heart out to someone.

 

When life seems tough and you feel alone, know that I am by your side to help you in the best way that I can. “If you need to talk, I will listen. If you need to listen, I will talk.” My love will see you through.

 

Coffee is truly special. It is best to drink it freshly brewed. You’ll savor both the aroma and the taste while it’s hot. It loses its great taste when you leave it for too long and it turns cold. The same with a relationship. If you leave and do not communicate for too long, the feelings may turn cold. Love is lost.

 


Each new day promises a new beginning – more smiles, more laughter, more fun, more opportunities to love, a better you. One thing though, YOU are the instrument to make them all happen.

 

It’s morning once again, and what a way to start the day but with a freshly brewed coffee. And as I sip my java, at a not so far distance, my love does the same. We share coffee in our thoughts and in our hearts. True love transcends distance, time, and space.

 

Sometimes when I say that I’m ok, I only hide the pain. Or when I smile, I try to conceal the tears. Or when I bid “goodbye”, I really mean “please stay.” Hear what I say in silence. Read what I write in crooked lines.

 

Regularity and consistency in communication between people in relationships is very essential in firming up the bond and making it grow deeper. It helps in strengthening trust and confidence towards one another. It develops mutual understanding and respect. It enhances each other’s uniqueness as well as commonality. It serves as sunshine in the morning and moonbeam at night making everyday of one another’s life always a moment of togetherness that surpasses the physical while building up the spiritual.

 

Long distance relationships are one of the most challenging kinds of love relationships. It requires great understanding and huge trust in each other. It demands constant communication and time within a very busy moment in one another’s daily concerns. Romanticism has no room for LDR. True love is more spiritual than physical.


 

Acknowledgements:

·        https://momblogsociety.com/5-unexpected-ways-technology-is-changing-the-world/

·        https://wineguidenet.blogspot.com/2022/07/ninja-10-cup-coffee-maker-review-in-2022.html

·        https://ergaazizah.blogspot.com/2021/08/quotes-ldr-33-sweet-long-distance.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DELAYED “FLIGHT”: It’s All God’s Plan

Silence is Golden

CALLED TO BE HEALERS TO ONE ANOTHER