Coffee Musings Under the Maple Tree (Part 6)

 


Coffee Musings Under the Maple Tree

(Part 6)

 

Ø  Freedom to exercise one's right pre-supposes MATURITY, requires RESPONSIBILITY, demands SENSITIVITY.

 

Ø  teardrops

i don't know why

just about this time

as i lay in bed

half pass four

in a morn forlorn

i thought of you

oh dear i sigh

why it had to be

a sad goodbye

 

Ø  All roads lead to home

All signs won’t let me roam

I leave my beloved behind

In his grave not abandoned

His memory my heart adored

Forever in my life be loved

 

Ø  You will forever live in my heart, and in my memory you’ll be cherished and loved forever.

 

Ø  True love is not a language of the eye but of the heart. An eye may not see love, but the heart can feel love.

 

Ø  Do you miss me? Most likely not because I wasn't good enough for you.

 

Ø  I really wish you'd stay and we can make our dreams become reality. But, I guess, not everything we wish for is destined to happen.

 

Ø  When you love and care, do not give it all you've got. Spare some for yourself. So, if he leaves you, there's still some left for you to start all over again.

 

 

Photo: http://be-the-change.tumblr.com/page/72

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DELAYED “FLIGHT”: It’s All God’s Plan

Silence is Golden

CALLED TO BE HEALERS TO ONE ANOTHER